Attention U-M PIs
Did you know the CRB can provide you with :
(1.) a short description of the CRB’s broad efforts on behalf of PIs for the “Facilities” and “Other Resources” descriptions most grants require (download resource info here)
(2.) a letter of support more specifically describing how the proposed activities of your grant will be strengthened by the activities of the CRB (provided upon request)
We welcome your feedback on how the RNA center has facilitated your research. Please share your response here.
Save the date – Friday, March 30, 2018 3rd Annual RNA Symposium
Did you miss the 2017 2nd Annual RNA Symposium?
The RNA Center for Biomedicine is pleased to announce the winners of its first of many calls for proposals.
The Center for RNA Biomedicine Informational Video
The University of Michigan Center for RNA Biomedicine seeks to:
- Promote and develop cross-disciplinary collaborations on RNA across campus.
- Mentor the next generation of RNA biomedical scientists.
- Enrich the U-M’s intellectual and training environment around RNA biomedicine.
- Leverage and promote the strengths of the U-M RNA community, ranging from translational research to single cell and single molecule biophysics, and across RNA mediated diseases such as cancer, neurodegeneration and viral infection.
- Provide a central organizational structure to help recruit and develop common resources, including collaborative research grants and shared equipment, as well as domestic and international researchers.