2016 RNA Innovation Seminars
Please join us at 4 p.m. Thursday, September 22 in Forum Hall, Palmer Commons for the next RNA Innovation Seminars.
Next week we will host a guest speaker:
Arjun Raj Ph.D. Assistant Professor, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania on “Single cell analysis of therapy
resistance in cancer”
Coffee and cookies will be served in the atrium after the seminar
Did you miss the U-M RNA Center for Biomedicine
Catch the keynote talks here:
Mission of the Center
The University of Michigan Center for RNA Biomedicine seeks to enrich the university’s intellectual and training environment around RNA biomedicine, promote and develop cross-disciplinary collaborations, and enrich the U-M’s intellectual and training environment around RNA biomedicine. Read more.
The University of Michigan Center for RNA Biomedicine seeks to:
- Promote and develop cross-disciplinary collaborations on RNA across campus.
- Mentor the next generation of RNA biomedical scientists.
- Enrich the U-M’s intellectual and training environment around RNA biomedicine.
- Leverage and promote the strengths of the U-M RNA community, ranging from translational research to single cell and single molecule biophysics, and across RNA mediated diseases such as cancer, neurodegeneration and viral infection.
- Provide a central organizational structure to help recruit and develop common resources, including collaborative research grants and shared equipment, as well as domestic and international researchers.