Save the Date: 4th Annual RNA Symposium – Friday, March 29, 2019
Keynote speakers :
Rachel Green, PhD, Johns Hopkins University
David Bartel, PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Howard Chang, PhD, Stanford University
Kristen Lynch, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
Alice Telesnitsky, PhD, University of Michigan
The Center for RNA Biomedicine Informational Video
The University of Michigan Center for RNA Biomedicine seeks to:
- Promote and develop cross-disciplinary collaborations on RNA across campus.
- Mentor the next generation of RNA biomedical scientists.
- Enrich the U-M’s intellectual and training environment around RNA biomedicine.
- Leverage and promote the strengths of the U-M RNA community, ranging from translational research to single cell and single molecule biophysics, and across RNA mediated diseases such as cancer, neurodegeneration and viral infection.
- Provide a central organizational structure to help recruit and develop common resources, including collaborative research grants and shared equipment, as well as domestic and international researchers.