The RNA Center for Biomedicine is pleased to announce the winners of its first of many calls for proposals.
Please join us 4 p.m. Thursday, March 2nd
Palmer Commons, Forum Hall
Dr. Maria Giraldez Extacellular RNAs as potential non-invasive biomarkers for disease
Kaushik Ragunathan Epigenetic inheritance uncoupled from small RNA dependent positive feedback loops
Mark your calendars
—> Promoted Symposium : Forbes-Taubman Symposium in Cancer Discovery March 17, 2017 8am–12pm BSRB
—> Second Annual RNA Symposium : RNA in Precision Medicine
March 31, 2017 9am-3pm BSRB
The University of Michigan Center for RNA Biomedicine seeks to:
- Promote and develop cross-disciplinary collaborations on RNA across campus.
- Mentor the next generation of RNA biomedical scientists.
- Enrich the U-M’s intellectual and training environment around RNA biomedicine.
- Leverage and promote the strengths of the U-M RNA community, ranging from translational research to single cell and single molecule biophysics, and across RNA mediated diseases such as cancer, neurodegeneration and viral infection.
- Provide a central organizational structure to help recruit and develop common resources, including collaborative research grants and shared equipment, as well as domestic and international researchers.