- SomaGenics has an immediate post-doc opening to work on an NIH-funded project to develop innovative technologies for next generation sequencing. An attractive feature, besides the opportunity to work in a semi-academic atmosphere with excellent scientists in beautiful Santa Cruz, is the possibility of the successful candidate later transitioning into a regular staff scientist position. Please note the email address to respond is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty search: Chair and Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (Click here to view full advertisement.) Applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, a letter of interest addressing research, educational, administrative and leadership goals to: Stanton L Gerson, M.D, Biochemistry Chair Search Committee, c/o Tracy Rehl (email@example.com).
- The Center for RNA Science and Therapeutics at Case Western Reserve University is recruiting new faculty. Please submit application materials by October 1, 2018, as single PDF file to Jeff Coller. Click here for advertisement.
- Sixfold Bioscience is hiring 2-3 PhDs/Post-docs and looking for scientific collaborators in the RNA space. Sixfold Bioscience is a London based startup that engineers nucleic acid scaffolds for the delivery of mRNA and CRISPR components. The potential implications of delivering these molecules to specific cells will have far-reaching implications for the treatment of genetic diseases and disorders such as cancer. Founded by researchers from the University of Cambridge and Francis Crick Institute, Sixfold is an award-winning biotech backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator. They are currently hiring scientists with expertise in RNA/DNA synthesis, mRNA, and computational modelling of nucleic acids to join their team. If this resonates with you, their open positions can be seen here: https://www.sixfold.bio/careers (flyer)
- NCI Tenure Track/Tenure Eligible Investigator (RNA Biology) – online application will begin on November 2, 2017.
- The Department of Chemistry at Case Western Reserve University has been approved to search for an RNA Chemist tenure track faculty position. To be considered, a letter of application, CV, and a summary of research plans should be sent by email c/o Suzi Mason (firstname.lastname@example.org) before November 10, 2017. Click here for Advertisement
- The Chemical Genomics Centre (CGC) is advertising for three new positions for the next 5-year period. One of the topics looking to address and for which they are looking is for top people with a very strong proposal in nucleic acid-small molecule interactions. Applications due to Debora Bruzzese, e-mail: email@example.com, before November 10th, 2017. Click here for advertisement
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics at Columbia has openings for TENURE-TRACK faculty positions at the level of assistant professor. The department seeks individuals with exceptional accomplishments and abilities in the broad areas of RNA and chromosome biology. Completed applications, including the research statement, curriculum vitae, PDF copies or links for three reprints, and contact information for three references must be submitted online via the following website: academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=64947 Click here for advertisement ~~ Additionally, a postdoctoral positions available Click here for advertisement